The Proper Use of TKD The Proper Use of TKD

geez, man.

the proper title of this should be "how to get yourself killed."
as both a "black belt master" and knife fighter, i should kick you upside the head then gut you.

don't say "don't take this seriously," because that's a fucking given.

Farfire responds:

This isn't a life survival guide. It's supposed to be entertainment, like the other movies here. If you want really want to know how to use TKD properly, this might not be the right place to look for your answer.

Surprising (and funny) that you people dont get it. Even more funnier are your stupid "threatens." :DDDD

SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION! SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION!

hmm...

despite the decent animation, i almost sprayed soda through my nose when i saw the "dialogue"... lol, man- work on your grammar and spelling.

You are a F*cking Moron3 You are a F*cking Moron3

to mr. "hnnn" who reviewed before me

1) learn how to spell, you fucking retard.

2) just for defending limp dick, just go castrate yourself and spray lemon juice on your bloody stump afterwards. think of it as your contribution to society.

3) read #2 again.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

in response to outrak

I'm no fan of bush, and i sure as hell don't want to see him as our president again.

however, on the other hand, i'm no fan of michael moore. his tactics seem to be "fight fire with fire". it's not as simple as "it is truth because he makes fun of bush" - moore utilizes 2 simple things we call "distortion" and "overkill".

in other words, get your head outta your ass.

Tetsu-jin::Lost Memories Tetsu-jin::Lost Memories

considering the fact that...

to the best of my memory, you've completely ripped off ruruoni kenshin OVA right down to the dialogue, you still did a great job with the fight sequences, although some of the other parts of the animation were *meh*.

good job, and if you need some help thinking of a storyline, feel free to email any of us fellow newgroundites for some ideas.

Simgolf Shorts #4 Simgolf Shorts #4

i like the series

keep em coming. best use of this game i've seen yet.

fine, not a fun stuff 630 fine, not a fun stuff 630

err...

that was new...

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

*read previous review*

wanna know what the greatest part of that was??
the bible-bashing part. IT WAS AWESOME.

j/k with ya, Felces, from an atheist to another man condemmed to hell.

SKETCH_BOOK_1 SKETCH_BOOK_1

wtf?

what is this? Gay elf dancing?

Eternally Yours Eternally Yours

in response to the last review.

you ever think it's because it's a VALENTINE'S DAY FLASH? it's just saying how the guy will love her to the death.

as for the same tombstone, it wouldn't be possible to see the insciptions on both tombs with a screen size that small. it gets the job done.

as a matter of fact, A LOT of couples ask to be buried next to each other. the more conservative familes get buried together, some people are lying in tombstones next to people they don't know.

SketchMichaels responds:

I couldn't have said it better myself :)

Thanks for the review!